WELCOME

It is TIME for a REVOLUTION in the way we THINK & CREATE!
It is TIME to create JOY & EMPOWERMENT rather than PAIN & STRUGGLE!
TOGETHER we can move mountains and shift GLOBAL consciousness to LOVE rather than FEAR
JOIN me as I explore this concept.

Monday 13 February 2012

Birth Without Violence: Trailer


Frederic Leboyer has been talking about birth from the baby's perspective for over 30 years. He acknowledges both the innate wisdom and consciousness of the newborn baby. I am grateful that I was shown his film at school when I was 15 and it created in me a desire to have beautiful births. I didn't understand what that meant at the time and I always thought I would be in a hospital or birth centre, however it was something that I drew deeply on once I actually became pregnant over 20 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment