The Heart is the bridge between the phyiscal and the spiritual and is where we process our deepest emotions. The Heart is a giver and receiver of love and this process is inhibited when we build barriers to love and close off our heart through fear based emotions. Living with fear means that love can't get through and our whole being is affected both physiologically and spiritually. Unseen we transmit our emotions and feelings energetically to all those around us. If we transmit love based energy then we positively impact our environment including people and everything grows. If we transmit fear based energy then we are sending negative vibes out and we attract negativity into our environment. Learning to live in harmony improves our quality of life. Each person that learns heart based living impacts the society they live in and then that impacts the global environment. Loving and healing yourself is not selfish! It is the most selfless act you can do. The world needs us all to heal our pain, release our fears and start living from LOVE!
5 Tips for Heart Based Living
- Learn to RECOGNISE the difference between a fear based REACTION and a love based RESPONSE!
- MEDITATE DAILY bringing your focus of attention to your HEART SPACE
- Give your HEART intelligence a name and practice asking this 'intelligence' for their solution
- Practice INTENTIONAL POSITIVE THINKING by filling your thoughts with positive emotions, love, gratitude, compassion, kindness etc
- OPEN your heart to RECEIVE the LOVE & SUPPORT that is all around you